flipper

New York Dental Lab FAQ: How quickly can you repair a denture?

New York Dental Lab FAQ: How quickly can you repair a denture?

When dentures break, you need them repaired fast – and we are here to help with that!

How quickly can you repair a denture?

Of course the answer all depends on what needs to be fixed.  What we classify as ‘simple denture repairs’ can usually be performed in 2 hours or so.  Simple repairs are things like reattaching a tooth, repairing a split palate or adding a brand new tooth to an existing partial or denture. This applies to acrylic dentures and acrylic partials.  Often we can perform these simple repairs while your patient waits – we are located in the heart of midtown and there are plenty of stores and restaurants nearby to keep them occupied while we fix their denture.

These ‘simple denture repairs’ cover about 90% of all the repairs we see.  The other 10% can be a little more involved and we would need to know the details before committing to a timeframe for the repair – you can call us at 212-951-7325 to tell us what you need – and we will do our best to get things taken care of quickly so that your patients can get back on track.

Also for reference, we can only work with patients who are sent to us by their dentist – if you happen to be on this page and you are not a dentist, you should contact your dentist.

So those are the basics, if you have any other questions about our offerings, please email me at david@mtlnyc.com or call us at 212-951-7325.

Thanks

David Birnbaum

Owner, MobileTek Dental Labs NYC

30 East 40th Street NY, NY 10016

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Posted by MobileTek in Lab Look, New York Dental Lab FAQ
New York Dental Lab FAQ: How quickly can you make a flipper?

New York Dental Lab FAQ: How quickly can you make a flipper?

So here at MobileTek Labs, we are asked this question ALMOST EVERY DAY:

How quickly can you make a flipper?

The simple answer is that if we are talking about a single tooth acrylic flipper, we can produce the flipper in about 2 hours once it is at the lab.  When we have to make a flipper this quickly there are some logistics to iron out as far as pickup and delivery – but we are here to help plan the details out with you.  This is New York after all – your patients want things quickly and we are happy to make it happen.  Of course, this speed comes with a price – for same day service we charge 2.5x our regular price.  For next day service we charge 2X regular price, and for 48 hour service we charge 1.5X regular price.  Our standard turnaround on an acrylic flipper is 5 business days (1 calendar week).

If you are looking for a Valplast flexie style flipper, we generally require 6 hours for those – and the same pricing schedule applies – standard turnaround is 5 business days (1 calendar week).  For same day service, it’s 2.5X regular price, next day = 2X and 48 hours = 1.5X.

So those are the basics, if you have any other questions about our offerings, please email me at david@mtlnyc.com or call us at 212-951-7325.

Thanks

David Birnbaum

Owner, MobileTek Dental Labs NYC

30 East 40th Street NY, NY 10016

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Posted by MobileTek in Lab Look, New York Dental Lab FAQ
Dental Lab Look: Valplast Flipper with a C-clasp on mesial of 19 and distal of 20

Dental Lab Look: Valplast Flipper with a C-clasp on mesial of 19 and distal of 20

Lab Look provides a nice look at some of the high quality work that we send out here at MobileTek NYC.  From crown and bridge, implants and veneers to flippers, Valplast, partials and dentures, we are here to serve your New York City dental lab needs. AND WE ARE NICE! 🙂

 

Posted by MobileTek in Lab Look, Removables
Dental Lab Look: Dentsply Essix Retainer Flipper with #7 Pontic

Dental Lab Look: Dentsply Essix Retainer Flipper with #7 Pontic

Lab Look provides a nice look at some of the high quality work that we send out here at MobileTek NYC.  From crown and bridge, implants and veneers to flippers, Valplast, partials and dentures, we are here to serve your New York City dental lab needs. AND WE ARE NICE! 🙂

 

Posted by MobileTek in Lab Look, Removables
Dental Lab Look: Valplast Nesbit Flipper Tooth #19

Dental Lab Look: Valplast Nesbit Flipper Tooth #19

Lab Look provides a nice look at some of the high quality work that we send out here at MobileTek NYC.  From crown and bridge, implants and veneers to flippers, Valplast, partials and dentures, we are here to serve your New York City dental lab needs. AND WE ARE NICE! 🙂

 

Posted by MobileTek in Lab Look, Removables
Lab Look: Valplast Flipper

Lab Look: Valplast Flipper

Lab Look provides a nice look at some of the high quality work that we send out here at MobileTek NYC.  From crown and bridge, implants and veneers to flippers, Valplast, partials and dentures, we are here to serve your New york City dental lab needs. AND WE ARE NICE! 🙂

 

Posted by MobileTek in Lab Look, Removables